- First thing first – Please email us pictures at email@example.com of the item(s) that you would like to consign. If you do not have a camera or can not email us, speak with one of our associates to make other arrangements.
- If we feel the item is marketable, we will then arrange a time to pick up or drop off your merchandise.
- Please note, we do not accept exercise equipment, appliances, ripped or torn furniture, and furniture from a smoker’s home, furniture with pet odor or hair.
- Your furniture must be clean when being consigned.
- We work together to set your price! Our staff will guide you to establish a sales price but it is important to have an idea or a range for a fair market retail price. Pricing should be based on merchandise condition, demand and fair market value.
- We can arrange to have your items picked up locally (pick-up charge will apply). Please ask a store associate for an estimate. The pick-up charge is paid directly to the movers at time of pick-up.
- You, the consignor, will receive fifty percent (50%) of the selling price.
All items accepted by Consign-it Furniture LLC are consigned for a 90-day period. All prices are reduced by 10% at each 30-day interval.
At the end of the contract, any items that have not sold can be reduced and the contract can be renewed. If you do not wish to reduce or renew, you have the option of either picking up the items within 7 days or donate the items to a charity. Unclaimed items at the end of the 7 day period will become property of Consign-it Furniture LLC.
Consign-it Furniture LLC reserves the right to fluctuate the selling price by 10% at any point. Items left in the store for more than 90 days, will be reduced at a rate of 50% every 30 days.
When your items sell, a check will be mailed to you on the 10th of each month for the previous month’s sales. There is a check charge of $1.00 to process each check; this covers the cost of the checks and postage.
Checks under $20.00 will not be mailed and will be available for pick up during regular store hours